How to edit posts
To edit existing posts on your website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, select Posts.
- Find the post you want to edit.
- Hover over the post title, and menu items will appear.
- Select Edit. The Edit Post window opens.
- To edit text, simply click on the text element you want to change and start typing.
- You can also edit the post category, tags, and the featured image.
- To save your changes, select the Publish button in the top right corner of the screen.
See also WordPress pages vs. posts
Was this article helpful?
Need more help?
If volunteering during an event, use #help-support in Slack. Otherwise submit a support ticket.Support Ticket