This is the application to apply for a spot in the next 48in48 event (you do not have to be in the city where the event is being held). 48in48 creates events across the globe where professional volunteers build new websites for 48 nonprofits in 48 hours. With such an extreme goal it's important to outline what 48in48 does provide and what it does not.
- Professionally built marketing websites where you keep your domain name (www.yournonprofit.org) but get an entirely new WordPress website
- Pre-event training to prepare for a website build
- Optional classes to coach Nonprofits in digital marketing
- Limited support both pre and post-event
48in48 Does Not Provide:
- Complex website builds, including, but not limited to, large membership sites, integrations with a CRM like Salesforce, large e-commerce stores, ticket sales, etc.
- Edits or improvements to existing websites (we do replace old sites, but we do not work within an old site)
- Unlimited support both pre and post-event
The form below is our 48in48 nonprofit application. The application should take 15-minutes or less to complete and will help us to get to know a little more about your organization.
Applying for 48in48 is the first step in the process. Next, we will begin walking you through the coursework to help you prepare for the event and your new website. At every step along the way we are happy to offer support to help and answer your questions at http://48in48.org/support/.