The weekend prior to the Super Bowl, nearly 200 volunteers, sponsors, Player Advocates, and partners came together in Atlanta on January 25th - 27th, 2019 at Atlanta Tech Village to mobilize marketing and technology volunteers to serve nonprofits. After 48 hours of hard work and collaboration, their dedication resulted in $1.5 million of impact for Atlanta.
Thank you for your continued support of volunteerism and sponsorship of 48in48.
Check out State Farm
at this year's #48in48Super Service:
Your team used their professional skills for good to create new websites for three nonprofits:
- SMILES: Special Methods in Learning Equine Skills
- Ray of Hope Foundation
- Haitian Foundation Center
- Recognized as Sponsor on-site and on all promotional documents
- Prominent location on 48in48 homepage during Super Service recruitment.
- Prominence on volunteer T-Shirt
- Prominence on Sponsor Banner
- Mention on Custom Super Service Shield logo
- On-Site Brand Exposure in Volunteer workroom
- Mention and sponsor highlight during the Opening & Closing Programs
- Social Media mentions
- Sponsorship Recognition in 48in48 Super Service press release sent to all media:
Representaion on Judge's Panel
Prominence during closing ceremony:
- Speaking opportunity
- Representation on the judge's panel
- Published photo with each of the winners.
You are the reason we have helped nearly 750 nonprofits and built our impact to $20 Million and climbing!
Mobilizing Marketing and Technology Volunteers to Serve Nonprofits Worldwide.