Over 550 volunteers, sponsors, and partners came together in Atlanta and Raleigh on October 4th - 6th to bring marketing and technology to nonprofits. After 48 hours of hard work and collaboration, their dedication resulted in $2 million of impact.
Thank you for your continued sponsorship of 48in48.
Check out Google Fiber's impact at this year’s #48in48ATL and #48in48RDU…
$2 Million of impact generated between #48in48ATL & #48in48RDU from new websites, digital tools, and marketing education.
Check out a few of the new nonprofit websites:
- Alchemy Sky Foundation (Atlanta)
- Habitat for Humanity Dekalb (Atlanta)
- Science For Georgia(Atlanta)
- STEM Play Therapy (Atlanta)
- Event Pros Take Action (RDU)
- Student U Durham (RDU)
- Girls Geared for Greatness (RDU)
- Epilepsy Association of North Carolina (RDU)
550 volunteers used their professional skills for good at 48in48ATL & 48in48RDU!
Many of whom won Google Chromebooks!
- Volunteer T-Shirts
- Sponsor Banner onsite
- Sponsor logo on webpage
- Judge at 48in48ATL
- Donated Chromebooks given to volunteers as chance drawing prizes throughout the event weekend (ATL) & during post-event celebrations (RDU)
- Opening & Closing Program Mention
- Social Media mentions
You are the reason we have helped 1,000 nonprofits and built our impact to $27 Million and climbing!
To help the helpers – and in doing so, to strengthen our communities. 48in48 brings together nonprofits striving to do the most good, local digital professionals seeking to volunteer their unique skills, and companies looking to donate to a cause that has exponential impact.