The weekend prior to the Super Bowl, nearly 200 volunteers, sponsors, Player Advocates, and partners came together in Atlanta on January 25th - 27th, 2019 at Atlanta Tech Village. After 48 hours of hard work and collaboration, their dedication resulted in $1.5 million of impact for the host city.
Thank you for your continuing support as Presenting Sponsor of 48in48 Super Service.
Check out Delta Air Lines
at the this year's #48in48Super Service:
48in48 Super Service partners with retired and current NFL players to advocate for charities and 48in48 in the week leading up to the Big Game.
To Player Advocates, 48in48 offers the opportunity to build their charity website as a 48in48 Nonprofit Recipient.
Check out a few Player Websites built:
- Recognized as Presenting Sponsor on-site and on all promotional documents
- Custom Co-branded logo lock-up with Atlanta Super Bowl Host Committee.
- Prominent location on 48in48 homepage.
- Highest Prominence on volunteer T-Shirt
- Highest Prominence on Sponsor Banner
- On-Site Brand Exposure
- Mention and sponsor highlight during the Opening & Closing Programs
- Social Media mentions:
- Presenting Sponsorship Recognition in 48in48 Super Service press release sent to all media:
You are the reason we have helped 750 nonprofits and built our impact to $20 Million and climbing!
Mobilizing marketing and technology volunteers to serve nonprofits worldwide.