#48in48SUPER #48in48ATL #48in48NYC
#48in48RDU #48in48BOS #48in48LDN
Nearly 1,000 volunteers, sponsors, and partners came together in Atlanta, New York City, Raleigh, Boston, and London in the year 2019 to bring marketing and technology to nonprofits. After 48 hour weekends of hard work and collaboration, their dedication resulted in $7 million of impact, a significant contribution to 48in48's impact of nearly $30 Million since we began in 2015!
Thank you for your continued support as Global Presenting Sponsor of 48in48.
Check out Delta Air Lines' presence at this year’s #48in48SUPER, #48in48ATL, #48in48NYC, #48in48RDU, #48in48BOS, and #48in48LDN…
Volunteers created new websites and other digital assets for nonprofits in Atlanta and New York, Raleigh, Boston, and London.
$7 Million Impact!
Check out a few of the new websites created:
- Recognized as Global Presenting Sponsor on-site and on all promotional documents
- Custom Co-branded logo lock-up
- Events hosted in Delta Air Lines' Hometown Cities
- Highest Prominence on Event T-Shirt
- Highest Prominence on Sponsor Banner
- Mention and sponsor highlight during the Opening & Closing Programs
- Social Media mentions
- Sponsor Highlight Blog post
- Presenting Sponsorship Recognition in Press Release sent to all media.
Prominence during the closing ceremony:
- Representation on the judge's panel in Super Service, Atlanta, NYC, Boston, & London
- Speaking opportunity in all events!
- Branded backdrop on photos with each of the winners. Photos shared via social media channels.
You are the reason we have helped nearly 1,000 nonprofits and built our impact to $27 Million and climbing!
To improve society through marketing and technology volunteerism, education and services – and in doing so, to strengthen our communities. 48in48 brings together nonprofits striving to do the most good, local digital professionals seeking to volunteer their unique skills, and companies looking to donate to a cause that has exponential impact.