In October of 2019, over 150 volunteers and partners across Boston came together to serve nonprofits in Boston and worldwide. Comcast sponsored five (5) nonprofits to receive a brand new website.
After 48 hours of hard work and collaboration, their dedication resulted in $125,000 to those 5 nonprofits and $1.5 million of impact overall.
Check out Comcast's Impact at #48in48BOS:
In 2019, Volunteers created new websites and other digital assets for nonprofits in Boston, a $1.5 Million Impact!
Check out a few of the new websites built at #48in48BOS:
- Boys & Girls Club Stoneham & Wakefield (Comcast-Sponsored)
- Union Capital Boston (Comcast-Sponsored; pending launch)
- Comcast Initiative alignment in Technology, Education, and Diversity and Inclusion:
- Local Recognition:
- Recognized as Local Event Sponsor at #48in48BOS
- Company name mention during opening and closing event program
- Sponsor highlight feature on 48in48 social media
- Opportunity to provide donated items for participating volunteers and nonprofits
- Logo Inclusion:
- Logo and hyperlink on 48in48 each sponsored local event webpage
- Event t-shirts
- Event promotional materials (sponsor banner)
You are the reason we have helped nearly 1000 nonprofits and built our impact to $27 Million and climbing!
Mobilizing Marketing and Technology Volunteers to Serve Nonprofits Worldwide.