To bring nonprofits a gift this holiday season, we reached out to our volunteers and past 48in48 nonprofit participants for their advice. We collected their tips to help your nonprofit plan a successful digital marketing strategy for 2018.
We are proud to present our 12 Days of Advice!
- Daniel Roberts from Friendly Human shares his advice on reaching your audience.
- Rachelle Kuramoto from Watchword Brand offers insight into building a strong mission and vision.
- Anne Marsden from Marsden Marketing shares her advice to create an intentional social media plan.
- Kristie Cain Raymer from the Center for Civil and Human Rights is calling all nonprofits to act like entrepreneurs.
- Mary Eliza Massengill from Friendly Human recommends including short videos on social media.
- Staci Richards, Creative Director, shares her advice to choose the best (free!) fonts.
- Carla Niknejad from Marsden Marketing gives her tips for social media posting frequency.
- Cindy Bowden from the Clarkston Community Center talks about the importance of consistent messaging.
- Brianna Evans from Watchword Brand shares her advice on photos and graphics.
- Rob Kischuk from Converge wants you to start thinking about measurement.
- Adam Walker, co-founder of 48in48 shares his advice on nonprofits having their websites as a validation tool for donors.
- David Felfoldi from NPressive urges all nonprofits to apply for Google Ad Grants.
Do you have advice that you want to share with nonprofits? Contribute by commenting here or using #48in48advice. We will do a follow-up post featuring additional advice for nonprofits, 2018 trends and some of the best tips from our followers.
Happy Holidays from 48in48!
Latest posts by briannaow (see all)
- Join 48in48 to Participate in Hands On Atlanta Day - September 19, 2018
- Everything A Nonprofit Needs to Know About 48in48 - September 6, 2018
- 48in48 Connects Volunteers with their Passions in Boston - May 11, 2018